18 April, 2005

A Reflection

On Saturday I was able to sit and study the blog and the Bible as I was prompted. I began my review of the blog at the top, the most recent postings and proceeded down to the earliest postings. As I got to the bottom I reread the original posting by Ron and was reminded that the blog could viewed by many, but only commented on and enriched by few. Those few, you, the staff of Peak Week, my dear friends. We have been given a little corner of the e-world to be solely ours, and God's. I was moved to emotion as I began to believe that this was a special place, "holy ground". Thank you, Lord for giving us the place and time to be closer to each other and you in this amazing way. May we use this gift to bring each other and our daily contacts in closer contact with the God of Creation, the Saviour of our Souls and the Guiding Spirit.

No comments: