Is anyone out there? Not much comment in the last few hours. We are posting the daily tentative curriculum as each day arrives. This is Thursday's tentative curriculum. Hopefully at the beginning of next week the curriculum will be to the point of proofing and publishing.
Week’s Theme: Dare To Be..
Thursday- Dare To Be Patient
Memory Opportunity:
Colossians 3:12-14
Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
Joshua 14:7-9, 11, 14 Patience
Moses the servant of the LORD sent me from Kadesh Barnea to explore the land. And I brought him back a report according to my convictions, but my brothers who went up with me made the hearts of the people melt with fear. I, however, followed the LORD my God wholeheartedly. I am still as strong today as the day Moses sent me out; I'm just as vigorous to go out to battle now as I was then. So Hebron has belonged to Caleb son of Jephunneh the Kenizzite ever since, because he followed the LORD, the God of Israel, wholeheartedly.
Joshua 24:14-15, 24
But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD." And the people said to Joshua, "We will serve the LORD our God and obey him."
Quiet Time: Patient Courage and Passion
Scripture:
Thoughts:
Define: Patience
Flagpole Devotional: Courageous, Passionate Patience
Scripture:
Thoughts:
Define: Patience
Class: Dare To Be Patient
Scripture: Joshua 13-19, Psalm 27:13-14, Jeremiah 1:17-19, II Samuel 7:27-28, James 5:7-10, I Peter 3:8-9, Proverbs 14:29, 15:18, 16:32, Matthew 18:21-35, Romans 12:12, I Corinthians 13:4, II Corinthians 1:3-7, Ephesians 4:2, I Thessalonians 5:12-14, II Peter 3:9, 14-15, Proverbs 19:11, Proverbs 25:15, Ecclesiastes 7:8, Romans 2:1-4, Galatians 5:22, Colossians 1:9-14, I Timothy 1:15-17, II Timothy 4:2, Hebrews 6:9-12, I Corinthians 4:18-21,
Thoughts: Depend on God leading to courage leading to obedience leading to inheritance.Or depend on self leading to discouragement leading to disobedience leading to death. People still have the same choice today.
Objectives:
-Define: Patience, Trust
-Objectives
-Application: Hannah’s Story (I Samuel 1-2)
Morning Assembly: Letters To Lu-Jo About Jesus, The Patient
Scripture:
Thoughts:
Let's Talk: Self-Control
Thoughts:
Evening Assembly: Not Yet
Scripture:
Thoughts:
Flagpole Devotional: Wait On The Lord
Scripture:
Thoughts:
Leadership Training: Give IT Time
Scripture:
Thoughts:
21 April, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment