21 April, 2005

Just checking in...

Guys,

I have just been reading through what the curriculum is shaping up to be. It looks good to me.

I know I am getting excited about what God will do through us this year at camp.

Steve,
Have you thought about teaching assignments yet? And, or other staff placements?
Just curious where you were at this point in all of this.

Ron,
You asked somewhere in one of these posts or a comment somewhere, about if you were doing flag pole in the evening again. A couple of my teens commented last year about evening flag pole devotional and the guy who spoke, as being awesome. Thought that might help. It's amazing how our words impact our younger listeners. Sometimes when I wonder if they are getting it, one of them will mention something I said weeks or even months ago, and they recall it with such clarity, and I am reminded of the power of the words, and the power of the lives we live.

Steve and Ron, and the Lu Jo staffers (world famous to be correct)
I do really appreciate what you both do for the kingdom, and especially for your love for kids. It is contagious!

1 comment:

rkb said...

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Jason. Steve tries to let us pursue our passions, because he knows that makes us more effective. For me, there are two important questions: (1) who can do the best job for the kids? and (2) are we developing any new leadership? Steve knows how I feel about it.