Jason,
Here are the words to the newer version of "As the deer."
Note: guys lead, girls echo
Jason, there is a beautiful descant, but I don't have it, sorry!
But, this song rocks!
As the deer
thirsts for the water lord
So, my soul longs after you
my soul thirsts for the living God,
yes my soul, longs after you
And I pour out my soul
deep within me
deep within me
I pour out my soul
Draw me deeper Lord
Deeper Lord in you
draw me deeper lord,
deeper lord in you
As the deer
thirsts for the water lord
So, my soul longs after you
my soul thirsts for the living God,
yes my soul, longs after you
And I pour out my soul
deep within me
deep within me
I pour out my soul
Draw me deeper Lord
Deeper Lord in you
draw me deeper lord,
deeper lord in you
draw me deeper lord,
deeper lord in you
And I pour out my soul
deep within me
deep within me
I pour out my soul
draw me deeper lord,
deeper lord in you
draw me deeper lord,
deeper lord in you
03 June, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment